20.3.09

perfect brainwash

they talked perfectly..
dressed perfectly, formal shirt absence of wrinkles..
they behaved perfectly..
thought perfectly..
saw people perfectly..
treated people perfectly..

i knew one of them, an old friend from campus..
he was so the opposite of flawless.
only the smart mind remain i know.

he hello-ed me in a very grace manner.
his brown batik was smoothly ironed.
i replied big hello to him -as usual- in my polkadot red shoes unironed denim jacket.
yes.
he worked for deplu.
he's a diplomat.

indeed.
i am envy.

but a free thinker, loose spirited girl like me..
would match, not be.

let me be a diplomat in my own way..

2 komentar:

wahyuningrat mengatakan...

huahahahaha... more to come...

Anonim mengatakan...

gw tmasuk gak yah perpek brenwos? tcelcepirittttt...

kalo lu prajab, bakal perpek brenwos juga gak yah? gajadi mataon dwong :D